HIGHER EDUCATION EMERGENCY RELIEF FUND REPORTING – EMERGENCY FINANCIAL AID GRANTS TO STUDENTS
- American Academy of Cosmetology (AAC) – 041515-00 applied for the US Department of Education’s, CARES Act – Higher Education Emergency Relief Funds (HEERF) for Students.
AAC has signed and returned to the Department, the Certification and Agreement for this Grant. The school is required to use no less than 50% of the funds listed above to students whom are currently actively enrolled, in good standing with the school and have has a cleared ISIR on file with the institution.
- The total amount of funds that have been distributed to AAC under this Grant totals $122,040.00. AAC will be distributing at least $61,020.00 of these funds to qualifying students.
- Total amount of funds distributed to students under Section 18004(a)(1) of the Cares Act as of the date of submission of the 30-Day Report. $45,135.00 (51)
- (18) disbursement checks not picked-up as of 05/21/2020.
- ESTIMATED TOTAL NUMBER OF STUDENTS QUALIFIED TO RECEIVE FUNDS – 79
- An additional 9 not qualified due to SAP calculated prior to 3/30/20
- An additional 10 Qualified but on a LOA – will disburse upon return to school
- An additional 4 on LOA not qualified due to SAP calculated prior to 3/30/20
- TOTAL NUMBER OF STUDENTS WHO HAVE RECEIVED THIS FUNDING – 69
- The qualifying student must sign and submit required HEERF Form provided to them by the school for distribution of these funds. (Please see Memo to Students dated May 1, 2020 and HEERF Form).
The amount of funding provided to students was determined by the number of qualifying students based on the institutes written policy and executed acknowledgment form.
- Please go to the links below for the Memo to Students and the HEERF Student Grant Form.