Top Ten Reasons for Choosing AAC for your Beauty Education
- Possibilities – The salon industry is one of fastest-growing industries today and the demand for talented professionals has never been higher. As a Matrix Professionals’ school, ACC helps to position its graduates to step into a rewarding career. Advanced training programs and clinics are where you learn your technical skills and hands-on opportunities provide you with the platform to hone those skills.
- Passionate, Professional Staff – Our educators are experienced in teaching cosmetology fundamentals as well as advanced techniques. Because of their practical experience working in and managing salons, educators are also able to transfer valuable customer service and business skills to our students. All of these tools combine to provide our students with a strong, professional foundation.
- Financial Aid – Financial aid is available to those who qualify and scholarship opportunities are available. Where you have a will we will help you make a way! Your education is an investment in your future and we are here to help you make that investment pay off.
- Our Curriculum – The curriculum at ACC prepares our students for success. We use Milady for basic fundamentals and a busy, state-of-the-art salon floor where students learn to incorporate what they’ve learned into a real world experience. Unlike other schools that spend the first month or more in basics, we combine basics with hands-on right away – giving students the freedom of expression immediately. Students also receive the best training available from top notch instructors in cutting and coloring and advanced training from Matrix educators.
- Our Priorities – At AAC, the success of our students is our number one priority. By success, we don’t mean just preparing students to take and pass the state board. We mean preparing them to succeed in a real world environment. Our students graduate with qualities a successful salon owner seeks when hiring a new associate – things that are beyond cutting and coloring. We teach success, and that is our Priority.
- You CAN Take it with You – While students are working in the ACC state-of-the-art salon, they are encouraged to build a “following” of clientele to take with them when they graduate. That precious following helps make graduates more attractive to salons that are hiring new stylists.
- Dream Team Experience. – The ACC Design Team reaches out to the community and participates in events such as pageants, fashion shows, prom events, parade floats and hair shows. As a part of the Dream Team, students widen their range of experience and open up a multitude of additional career opportunities.
- Positive Reputation – ACC has a well-deserved positive reputation in the beauty industry which will expose you to greater opportunities in finding a position with a respected salon or shop upon licensure. AAC has one of the highest completion rates in the beauty school industry. AAC is also the only Matrix Professionals’ school in the Jacksonville area. We are proud to have the endorsement of one of the industry’s most well-known companies.
- Get a Job! – Job placement assistance is available to all students. Workshops are held on various professional aspects of the industry, building a resume and mock interviews. Students who dream of one day owning their own salon will be excited to know that our curriculum includes instruction on preparing and presenting a business plan for that purpose. We love to see our students get their dream jobs!
- Networking – Our relationship with our students extends past graduation. Our past graduates are always invited and encouraged to participate in our current student appreciation events which include a Holiday Extravaganza party every December.
We are committed to the success of each student at AAC, and we are looking for students that are committed to succeed. Call us today at 904-213-1444 to schedule an appointment and see why we are the right school for you.